Dr. Bill G. Kortesis is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. With significant contributions to the field of plastic surgery, he has established himself as a talented and caring surgeon with a genuine desire to help others within the medical community and beyond.
In addition to being a partner with The Hunstad Kortesis Center, Dr. Kortesis mentors medical students and residents from UNC and Wake Forest, and teaches fellows from the UNC Plastic Surgery Department. He also lectures at local, regional and national American Society of Plastic Surgeons meetings. Dr. Kortesis’ passion for giving back has taken him on mission trips to Bolivia with the Partners of the Americas to aid pediatric burn victims.
Certifications & Licensure:
• Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
• State of North Carolina Medical Board, License
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider
• Basic Life Support Provider
• Plastic Surgeons Member North Carolina Plastic Surgery Society
• Member Greater Charlotte Plastic Surgery Society
Dr. Hochman, MD, FACS is double-board certified in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic & ...
Dr. Daniel Y. Maman is a Harvard-trained Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon at 5th Avenue Millennium ...
Kevin O. Delaney, M.D. is a double board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is an ...