Dr. Jeremy Pyle joined Raleigh Plastic Surgery Center after six years in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training at Wake Forest University and is interested in a broad scope of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical solutions.
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science at The University of Dayton
- Medical School – The University of Illinois
- Integrated Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency –Wake Forest University
Professional Memberships and Service
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Wake County Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Volunteer Physician; Plastic, Reconstructive and General Surgery. Hospital Baptiste Biblique, Togo, West Africa. May 2009
- Volunteer Physician; Reconstructive Burn Surgery. Partners of the Americas, Cochabomba, Bolivia. May 2010
- Duke Raleigh Hospital (formerly Raleigh Community Hopsital)
- Rex Healthcare
- WakeMed Main Campus
- WakeMed Cary
- Spending time with my wife, Meghan, who is an Anesthesiologist in the community
- I enjoy golf, running, travel and spending time with my family
Dr. Hochman, MD, FACS is double-board certified in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic & ...
Dr. Daniel Y. Maman is a Harvard-trained Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon at 5th Avenue Millennium ...
Kevin O. Delaney, M.D. is a double board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is an ...